1. Check for dirt, and make sure that the operation is […]
1. Check for dirt, and make sure that the operation is concise.
2. Check the traction speed and control the film thickness.
3. Observe the uniformity of the thickness of the adjustment film, and the folding diameter conforms to the standard.
4. Check the air storage cylinder pressure, not too high, but there should be spare pressure.
5. Check and control the raw material ratio and mix well.
6. Check the raw materials for impurities. In particular, check the irons in time with a magnet.
7. Check the lubrication of the gearbox and the cylinder of the air compressor.
8. Regularly check the temperature rise and mechanical transmission of each running motor.