1. The operator should not stand in front of the machin […]
1. The operator should not stand in front of the machine to avoid accidental injury to the operator. When feeding, it is strictly prohibited that the hard material in the raw material with metal impurities and operating gadgets is damaged into the barrel. Do not wear gloves when operating the rotating machine to prevent getting caught in the injury.
2. Check and add the lubricating oil in the gearbox and air compressor to check the lubrication of each mechanical transmission component. Avoid dryness and damage the machine and make noise.
3. When starting the operation, it is necessary to check whether the power wiring of each channel is disconnected or leaked; check whether the instrument is damaged or not. Before starting the machine, ensure that all components are safe and normal, so as not to affect production and cause accidents.
4. Within the range of film formation conditions, increase the molding temperature, cooling air temperature and inflation ratio; then the film turbidity increases, the gloss decreases;
5. When the die discharge is uniform, you can wear the gloves and slowly pull the blank. At the same time, close the end of the blank, and slightly open the intake control valve to put a small amount of compressed air from the center hole of the mandrel. Then be careful. Pass through the stable bubble holder, herringbone plate, and penetrate the traction roller and guide roller until the coil is taken (if the embossing is to pass the embossing roller)
6. The compressed air pressure of the inflated tube blank should be appropriate, and the tube blank should not be broken, and the symmetry and stability of the film tube should be ensured, and the quality production is relatively ensured.
7. Clean the extruder and die with a copper knife, rod or compressed air, but avoid damage to the screw and screw surface.